Hills district noobie

Say Hi and Tell Us about Yourself

Moderator: Waldorf

slim shady

Hills district noobie

Postby slim shady » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:22 am

Hi there everyone,
Jim here, admittedly I'm no worldly adventurer or even multi day/weeklong ADV rider, can never seem to find the time, money, blah,blah blah, but I do enjoy reading the ride reports of others that can and do. Currently have a 950sm and a 16 500exc in the shed, I'm way over biked for my ability but its a nice dilemma to be in. I did have a 660 tenere for a couple of years and I did go on several organised rideADV rides and learnt a lot on that bike as I'm relatively new to the sport but it didn't work out for me with the weight of the bloody thing. Not many rides seem to get posted up but if anybody is out and about day trippin or an overnighter and needs to make up the numbers I would like to tag along.

Cheers Jim

1coolbanana

Re: Hills district noobie

Postby 1coolbanana » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:41 pm

G'day Jim
Welcome :wave:
Look forward to catching up for a ride.
Im in the Hills area too :thumb:
Cheers
Cowabunga dudes .......

slim shady

Re: Hills district noobie

Postby slim shady » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:50 am

Thanks for the welcome 1coolbanana, cheers. Would like to tee up a ride sometime but like I said in the intro I seem to be more of an urban adventurer :oops:. But living around here it is fairly close to some half decent little loops, road and dirt of which you would be aware, and being able to have days of during the week is always a bonus for the road loops :D. I will have to try to get out and about a bit more on bigger trips rather than just reading about them.

Return to “Introductions”