BMW F800GS Project Bike

Got too much or too little?

Moderator: Waldorf

plindz

BMW F800GS Project Bike

Post by plindz » Mon May 06, 2019 10:23 pm

Project Bike is on the market officially - All the farkles removed $6800 with 12 months rego, all plastics prepped and not painted, standard exhaust, standard brake discs, no steering damper, no pivot pegs, no BD Squadron headlight (halogen one instead), no bark busters, plus a heap of other stuff. It will still look very similar to the end result but plain just for those that want to do their own farkling - or if you want it as is minus sticker kit, seat and rear rack/bag $9500 (both prices are firm and just cover cost of the bike & build). Happy to add or remove any bits and pieces that any prospective buyer would want and can be quoted. The panels are off to the spray painters in a couple of days and can be painted in any single colour a prospective buyer would want otherwise its white and an extra $300 on the base price. Base price also includes full front suspension service by Motorcyclebiz
I have only done 150k's since finished - "why sell it ?" came up that good I'm going again. If anyone requires anymore info just send me a PM
pic 1.jpg
pic 2.jpg
pic 3.jpg
pic 4.jpg
pic 5.jpg
pic 6.jpg
pic 7.jpg
pic 8.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AJP PR7 - New Toy :dance:
WR450 - Rallye Adventure - been and gawn :crazy:
BMW F800gs - long term latte bike :chair:
BMW F800GS - project bike work in progress :pray: