BEST STORE IN AUSTRALIA??

For You and Your Bike

Moderator: Waldorf

Warey87

BEST STORE IN AUSTRALIA??

Post by Warey87 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:36 pm

Hey adventure riders,

Fairly new to the scene and need to buy new gear. I want some decent touring gear but Darwin doesn't have any decent stores, I wanna try on most gear before buying and up here they can order in for you but once ordered you own.

Where in Australia would I find the best adventure touring store? I have a week off coming up and am willing to fly anywhere.

Any thoughts would be great.

Hoots

Re: BEST STORE IN AUSTRALIA??

Post by Hoots » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:53 am

Warey87 wrote:Hey adventure riders,

Fairly new to the scene and need to buy new gear. I want some decent touring gear but Darwin doesn't have any decent stores, I wanna try on most gear before buying and up here they can order in for you but once ordered you own.

Where in Australia would I find the best adventure touring store? I have a week off coming up and am willing to fly anywhere.

Any thoughts would be great.
Adventure Moto: http://www.adventuremoto.com.au/

steve

Post by steve » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:27 pm

More from the peanut gallery.

Flying down seems a bit extreme just for some gear, but if you do would suggest doing the rounds of the Parramatta bike stores then head out to adventuremoto.

You could shortcut the whole thing and just ring Adventuremoto and see if they'd look after you with exchange of incorrect size style etc via post.

Warey87

Post by Warey87 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:55 pm

Cheers. Only reason I'm willing to fly is because I have a week off and plan to head away for the week anyway so I might as well put it to good use and check out some decent stores in the process.

I Checked out the adventuremoto website but they don't have a store address listed. I'm assuming it's out Parramatta way?

Already own the forma adventure boots and swear by them. Keen to check out the klim pants and jacket and buy some mods for the bike.

Cheers

1coolbanana

Post by 1coolbanana » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:53 am

They are in Dural, in NW Sydney and best to call and make an appointment to visit the store.
Cowabunga dudes .......